A shareholder rights
1. Board and senior management to understand the interests of its shareholders as well as representatives of the responsibility to enhance shareholder value .
2. Shareholders' rights are based on a number of rules and regulations, such as the Listing Rules "Articles" Hong Kong " Companies Ordinance " , the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong . " " Hong Kong as well as the broader corporate and securities laws and regulations. Without prejudice to any rights under the above circumstances , the Company's interpretation of the Code, shareholders' rights .
3 basic rights of shareholders include :
a stake in ensuring the effective registration method ;
b transfer of stock ;
... . c regularly obtain relevant and timely and important information company ;.
d to participate in the general meeting and to vote at the meeting ;
e election and removal of members of the Board ;.
f convene an extraordinary general meeting . ;
g considered as a non -utive director for more than nine years of independence ; and
h sharing company profits.
4. involve any fundamental change in the company 's decision , shareholders are entitled to participate in and enjoy the right to know. The changes include :
a modification memorandum and articles of association ;
b authorization of additional shares ; and
c be substantially equal to the sale of the company 's very substantial disposal ( including transfers . . All or most of the assets ) .
5. , such as capital structure and arrangement of control and can lead to disproportionate equity ratio , shareholders have the right to know about the situation . Relation to a company , the company did not have the capital structure and the arrangement can lead to certain shareholders to obtain control of the equity ratio is not proportionate.
6 shareholders have the opportunity to actually participate in the general meeting and to vote at the meeting and the general meeting is entitled to know the rules , including voting procedures :..
a company in a timely manner to provide the date of the shareholders' general meeting , location and sufficient information agenda and shareholders' meeting to vote on the matter will be proposed to provide comprehensive and timely information ;.
b shareholders must comply with reasonable restrictions may apply to the board to ask questions ( including the annual external audit problem ) , proposed projects and the general meeting of procedure proposed resolutions , etc. ;.
c with major shareholders to participate effectively in corporate governance decisions, such as the nomination and election of board members , etc. ;.
d shareholders may express their views on the remuneration policy of the Board members and senior management personnel ; and
e shareholders may vote in person or by proxy , both have the same effect .
poll < strong>
7. Pursuant to the Articles of Association, the resolutions proposed at the general meeting of each poll , but the President principle of good faith , decides to allow a purely procedural or administrative matters (including not contained in the agenda , or any supplementary circular to shareholders general meeting ; involves the Chairman shall maintain the orderly conduct and resolutions / or allow the meeting to be properly and effectively dealt , while allowing all shareholders a reasonable opportunity to express their views ) , except for a show of hands . .
8 Company has established the following according to a poll by the shareholders of the program :
a shareholder may request the Chairman of the meeting at the beginning of all the proposed poll . resolution of the general meeting . Circular and the notice of the general meeting shall specify the Chairman requested by poll wishes ;.
B Chairman or Company Secretary shall, prior to a poll by explaining the voting procedure to the shareholders and answer questions from shareholders any questions ;.
c company should ensure that the general meeting of all the votes are properly counted and recorded , and to appoint an independent scrutineer who counted ;.
d Company shall as soon as possible after the meeting in accordance with provisions " Listing Rules " the , and in any event the morning after the meeting , or the first business day of any pre-opening session began trading ( whichever is earlier ) for at least 30 minutes prior to the Stock Exchange 's website and the Company's website published notice, the poll results announced at the meeting .
B communicate with shareholders
. 1 responsible for the Office of the Secretary of the Board Reply shareholders throughout the year on various issues raised by the written and telephone inquiries. The company has a telephone hotline ( 8628-82971873 ) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for shareholders' queries.
2. Annual Report on Form enclosed by responding companies , and actively invite shareholders to express their views . Shareholders will convey the views put forward by the directors and senior management.